1. In these Terms and Conditions OnCue Transport means Q Despatch (West) Ltd trading as OnCue Transport whose registered office is Unit 2 Ella Mews Cressy Road Hampstead London NW3 2NH.
2. The Terms and Conditions contained in this document apply to all transactions for the purchases of services from the site. By ordering any Services from our website you are indicating acceptance to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. They form a legal agreement between you and us and can only be amended with our consent.
3. We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions from time to time without prior notice to you, provided that any such change will not affect any purchases you have made before the change is implemented.
- a) You may place an order to purchase a Service advertised on this website by following the onscreen prompts. You will have the opportunity to check and correct any errors in your order up until the point you submit your order.
- b) Any information on website regarding sizing of a Service is included as guide only. If you are in any doubt as to the size of any Service you require, we recommend that you contact us before ordering the Service.
- c) All orders placed by you are subject to acceptance by us. We may choose not to accept your order for any reason and will not be liable to you or to anyone else in these circumstances.
- d) After submitting an order, you will be sent an order confirmation e mail and text message if a mobile telephone number is provided, detailing your order and with an order reference number. Acceptance of your order and the formation of the contract will take place when we send you an email confirming that the order has been accepted unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have already cancelled it in accordance with the provisions below ( see cancellations)
- e) If your order includes Service(s) which are not available, we will contact you by email or by telephone to ask you how you wish to proceed. You will have the option to wait until the Service(s) are available or cancel your order
5. Prices and Payment
- a) The prices of the services provided on our site are as quoted. All prices are in pounds (£) sterling, exclusive of VAT, and additional charges. Additional charges and VAT may be added to the total amount due once your order has been confirmed and/or completed.
- b) Prices may change at any time up to the completion of your order
- c) We may not accept your order until you have paid for it in full.
- d) If a service has been incorrectly priced we will contact you by e mail or telephone to ask whether you wish to proceed with the order at the correct price. If you do not wish to proceed, or we are unable to obtain your authorisation we will cancel the order. We will not be obliged to supply a service at the incorrect price
- a) Unless the exception in Clause 5d above applies you may cancel your order up to 24 hours before the Service is due. To exercise the right to cancel, you must notify us, giving your full name, address and order reference number.
- b) To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired.
- c) If you cancel the order within the agreed time period we will reimburse you any payments we may have received from you. We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction.
- d) You may not cancel your order if the Service has commenced.
- e) Our cancellation policy does not affect your statutory rights.
7. Warranty and Liability
- a) If you believe a Service is inadequate you should notify us within 24 hours of the Service(s) provision.
- b) OnCue Transport warrants that it will perform Services with reasonable care and skill. If it is shown to be in breach of such warranty in relation to a particular Service, it shall at its own cost as soon as reasonably practicable reperform the relevant Service or instead (if it so decides) waive or refund to you such of the fees payable or paid to OnCue Transport by you.
- c) OnCue Transport shall not be liable or responsible for any loss or damage which is not reasonably foreseeable or any business loss (which includes loss of profits, contracts, sales, revenue goodwill, business interruption, loss of business, goodwill or opportunity, anticipated savings, information and other similar losses).
8. Personal Data
- a) OnCue Transport may assign the order in whole or part and/or delegate the performance of its obligations to third parties without reference to you.
- b) Failure by us to enforce a right does not result in waiver of such right. You may not assign or transfer your rights under these Terms and Conditions.
- c) If any part of these Terms and Conditions is found to be unenforceable as a matter of law, all other parts of these Terms and Conditions shall be unaffected and shall remain in force.
- d) You and we agree that English law applies to these Terms and Conditions and that any dispute between arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions will only be dealt with by the English courts, unless you are resident in another part of the United Kingdom, in which case the applicable law of that part of the United Kingdom will apply and any dispute will be brought before the courts there. We are required by law to inform you that purchases can be concluded in English only and that no public filing requirements apply.
- e) A person who is not a party to this agreement shall not have any rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any terms of this agreement.
- f) Even if we delay in enforcing this agreement, we can still enforce it later. If we do not insist immediately that you do anything you are required to do under these Terms and Conditions, or if we delay in taking steps against you in respect of your breaking this agreement, that will not mean that you do not have to do those things and it will not prevent us taking steps against you at a later date. For example, if you miss a payment and we do not chase you but we continue to provide the Services, we can still require you to make the payment at a later date.